SUPPORT OUR COMMUNITY GARDEN
The project will help all different kinds of people of all ages, including schools and their students, come together. Community gardener volunteers will be able to learn new skills, from making a raised bed to the techniques of permaculture and we will be running a series of on-site workshops and craft course.
We will be regenerating the land to improve the quality of the local environment, by turning the site into a havens for plants and wildlife, as well as for local residents to enjoy.
We need your donations to help deliver some of our projects below;
- Meadow garden – to encourage pollination
- Wildlife habitats – such as a bat boxes, bee hives and insect hotels
- Kitchen garden – to create vegetables for educational use
- Rainwater harvesting – to use as irrigation for the site
- Pond and bog garden – to provide a habitat for wildlife and show the flood prevention benefits of a bog.
- Mini tree glen – to help improve air quality
- Plant nursery – to support other community gardens and the annual In Bloom initiative.
This project will also help provide employment opportunities and skills for community members who potentially would not have had the opportunity elsewhere.
Can you offer your invaluable support in helping our Community Garden by making a donation.